Cryomodule assembly platform
1650 m2 cryomodule assembly halls with 3 cranes (m ≤ 20 t).
- Clean room exit area (A = 16x7.5 m2, ceiling height h = 12 m),
- Alignment area (A = 17.5x16 m2, ceiling height h = 12 m),
- Cantilever area (A = 40x11 m2),
- Shipment area (A = 30x17 m2),
- Warehouse (A = 25x12 m2, on two levels).
ISO4 clean room
Positive pressure clean room partitioned into 3 different ISO classes: 7, 5 and 4.
- Total surface area of the clean room: a ≈ 200 m2 (of which a = 112.5 m2 at ISO class 4 with total laminar flow).
- Length of the ISO4 room: l = 15.6 m,
- Door dimensions: 2.8 m x 2.6 m,
- Ceiling height: h = 3.4 m.
ISO5 clean room
Assembly of cavities following high pressure rinsing.
Positive pressure clean room partitioned into 2 ISO classes (ISO class 7 and ISO class 5) and adjacent High Pressure Rinsing (HPR) room at ISO class 5.
- Total surface area of the clean room: a = 90 m2 (of which a = 52 m2 at ISO class 5 with total laminar flow),
- Length of the ISO5 room: l = 8.45 m,
CEA - Saclay (France)
For further information please email: AMICI@cea.fr.